End-to-End Security Services
End-to-End Security Services
Successful onshore and offshore security strategies start with partnering with experienced security professionals with a broad range of expertise. HR Maritime Consultants Ltd (HRM) provides end-to-end security services ranging from security assessment, planning, training, and auditing to vessel, port facility, and sea platform security.
As a leading Security Services Provider for the global maritime industry, HRM’s tailor-made solutions provide proactive risk management vulnerability abatement for property, personnel, and commerce.
Up-to-date security assessments and recommendations offer HRM's clients a discreet, bespoke service based on operational goals to maximize protection and minimise threats.
Initial and on-going assessments/recommendations define:
- Staffing assignments and responsibilities
- Recruitment, Hiring, and Placement
- Security personnel metrics
- Performance review standards
- Security, protection and defence equipment
Based on HRM’s world-class security assessments and ongoing security audits, HRM is in the unique position to provide not only the training for existing staff and crew, but also recruit and hire the best candidates for highly specialised security positions. In addition, HRM can acquire security systems and equipment at best cost through its network of dealers and suppliers.
- Personnel – drawing from a global network of security experts, HRM recruits, negotiates benefits and hires best of class security professionals for specific long or short-term duties.
- Equipment – HRM has long-term, close connections with the leading security equipment suppliers including surveillance systems, fences and barriers, weaponry and cyber-attack countermeasures
In the event of an international security incident HRM can provide manpower, intelligence gathering and strategic/tactical assets to support and/or direct our clients’ response within a very short timeframe. HRM maintains excellent relationships with law enforcement and sovereign military in a number of locations prone to such incidents and these contacts can be called upon to assist in quickly resolving these situations:
- Provision of a 24/7 telephone advice on threat and security matters relevant to vessel and crew
- Shore side monitoring of vessels in high risk areas with reporting procedures and duress code words
- Provision of a Medical Reach-Back facility with 24/7 access to a Trauma Doctor and Paramedic in the event of medical emergencies
With several world-class training facilities in the Middle East, South East Asia and the United Kingdom staffed by instructors with extensive real-world experience, HRM has the infrastructure to prepare any onshore or offshore staff:
- Security and Awareness Training as per the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code lessons 17
- Personal security lessons
- Vessel and Personnel search techniques to include practical drills
- Security drills for terrorist attack, piracy attack, telephone procedure while under duress and missing crew member drills
HSSE Best Practises
In all operations, HRM adheres to Health, Security, Safety, and Environment (HSSE) best practices in accordance with International and local laws and regulations. In addition, HRM is committed to customer-oriented transparency and ethical business practices. HRM’s extensive experience produces dynamic and appropriate responses during a crisis resulting in maximum abatement with minimal harm.